- Cal Poly Pomona, Bachelor of Science Degree-Finance, Real Estate, Law (1990)
- Registered Securities Professional (1993)
- LPL Registered Principal (2001)
- Licensing & Designations
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS® Designation)
- California Insurance License #0829479
- All securities licenses held through LPL Financial
- Series 6: Investment Company/Variable Contracts Products Limited Representative License (1993)
- Series 7: General Securities Representative Qualification License (1998)
- Series 24: General Securities Principal License (2001)
- Series 63: Uniform Securities Agent license (1994)
- Series 66: NASAA Uniform Combined State Law License (2002)
- Leadership & Awards
- LPL Financial Patriot Club Award, this elite award is presented to less than 7% of the firm’s more than 19,000 advisors nationwide. (2021-2022)
- Five Star Professional (2013-2022)
- President Hillside Professional Center (2014-2021) (2023-2024)
- Assistance League of San Diego Donor
Thomas Trax is the Founder and Wealth Manager of Trax Wealth Management. This proud San Diego Native & Cal Poly Pomona Alum earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance, Real Estate, and Law. Now, going on 30 years of service as a Registered Securities Professional with an Accredited Asset Management Specialist designation. Tom serves transnational clientele with a holistic approach from pursuing retirement, durable income streams, tax minimization strategies, wealth management, asset and estate planning. He also specializes in aiding attorneys in tax deferred non-qualified deferred comp strategies.
Tom prides himself on being active in his community through leadership roles & philanthropy. He was recently recognized in San Diego Magazine as a Five Star Wealth Manager Award recipient for the tenth time. Tom is also a recipient of the LPL Financial Patriot Club Award, presented to less than 7% of the firm’s more than 19,000 advisors nationwide. Tom has served on the board as president for the San Diego non-profit HOA Hillside Association from 2014-2021 and has been re-elected in November 2023. Tom also donates to the Assistance League of San Diego, funds go to community programs with core values in commitment, leadership, ethics, accountability, and respect.
In Tom’s free time he enjoys spending time with his son, Ryan, their hobbies include running, traveling, scuba diving, and most outdoor activities.